What is Nutrition? Why do I care about it? How is it god for me? Find out what you need to know and how to manage a healthier lifestye with tips and recipes.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Friends=Weight Gain

I always say my friends are the reason for my unhealthy lifestyle because in most cases they are. This summer all i have been doing is eatingout with my friends mainly because we all love to eat(who doesnt) and boredom. We use it as a way of "catching up with eachother".This isnt the case for just me and my friends, Americans are eating more meals away from home then ever before. Controlling your sodium intake doesnt mean spoil the pleasure of a restaurant meal, but order carefully....
*read the nutrition info that most fast food restaurants provide,the less preperation a food requires, the less sodium it contains
*When you order be specific about what you want and how you want your food,request no salt, use pepper insead of salt.
* remember portion control. When you know your eating something that doenst fit your eating plan, eat less!

1 comment:

reviewer said...

I totally agree with the whole friends=weight gain thing.That's always what we do to talk and catch up is go out to lunch.we really need to find another thing to do besides that!!